Desktop Software Features
I Overall Features
II Import Features
III Template Setting Features
IV Animation Editor Features
V Publishing Features
- * Giving designers the ability tocreate interactive magazines without need for programming skills.
- * Publish HTML5+CSS digital magazine.
- * PDF to HTML5 Creating Mobile Digital Magazines in Minutes
- * Distribute your digital publications offline – via CDs/DVDs or Flash-drives
- * create mind-blowing animations in your mobile magazines .
- * Create highly interactive, visually spectacular web content for mobile.
- * Allows admins to change any settings for magazines design , and preview those changes in real time.
- * Creating magazines in HTML5 can be a simple and worthwhile ... iPads, Android and other mobile devices to get the very best digital experience
- * All-in-one hosted solution for businesses, publishers, musicians, podcasters, designers, and more.
- * Are able to add password for mobile magazines to prevent unauthorized access.
- * Send your mobile publications by e-mail, share them via social networks (facebook, twitter...)
- * Drag & drop simplifies the whole design experience
- * Combine text treatments with video, audio, animation
- * No coding or custom development needed.
- * Build responsive editions for any screen size
- * Free update all the time.
- * Turn your PDF and image files into digital mobie magazine.
- * Customize the Page Range, Page Quality and Page Size of the HTML5 magazine.
- * Choose Render Engine: Inner Library, GPL Ghostscript or PDF to PNG.
- * Preserve Link, Search, Table of Content and Text orientation of the source PDF file.
- * Multiple templates for digital magazine.
- * Awesome animation effect for switching.
- * More templates are coming soon.
- * Customize loading settings.
- * Change the Background Color, or customize the Background with a dynamic or static image.
- * Add customized Background Music
- * Customize Logo Image.
- * Define Logo Link.
- * Set the timing and speed of a transition.
- * Google Analytics integration.
The editing timeline enables you to build a time-based interface. The Time Line feature of Mobissue enables you to display the embedded media elements in a dynamic way while the Advanced Event Editor enables you to make your digital content much more interactive and responsive by empowering it with animated interactions.
- * Add caption and animated text on the digital content.
- * Add local images (*.png; gif) or choose images from the mobissue image library.
- * Add local mp4 video and mp3 audio.
- * Add YouTube and Vimeo videos easily.
- * Add functional buttons and Hot Spot on pages.
- * Add e-Commerce elements: PayPal, Price, Discount, Star and Product Box.
- * Use the Advanced Event Editor to add animated interactions.
- * Provide a set of Align Tools for easy design.
Publish the HTML5 mobile digital content to Mobissue Free Online Hosting.
Publish to Local:
- * HTML: Publish online in HTML magazines for opening via the browser.
- * ZIP: Pack created HTML files in ZIP file for convenient storing and sharing.
- * EXE & Burn to CD/DVD: Output the digital content as EXE format or Burn it to CD/DVD.
- * Email to: Email the digital content to your clients directly.
- * To FTP Server: Publish the digital content to your own website with FTP integrated.
- * Save as Plug-in: Save the digital content as Plug-in for WordPress, Joomla and Drupal.